Juva Santé draws a great Cup (or Mooncup) Be'Cup menstrual cup.
What is it ? This is a device that allows you to collect women's periodic blood loss without gene, unbuffered and economically, because reusable.
It is made of hypoallergenic medical silicone. It is inserted into the vagina in the folding and unfolds once in place to collect menstrual flow or casual.
Did you know that the development of the menstrual cup began in the 1930s?
If you want to find a response to conventional disposable protections, Be'Cup is for you. Composed of 100% hypoallergenic medical grade silicone, untreated and not colored, it will be 100% consistent with your privacy.
The Be'Cup is available in two sizes:
- The size 1 is for young women, or those with a light flow or those who have not given birth by natural means
- Size 2 is for those with a greater flow or had children.
As for the pose is simple: instead Be'Cup is lower than a regular stamp. Once properly positioned, the vaginal muscles conform to the shape of the Be'Cup and hold it in place. An imperceptible suction effect will occur preventing it from moving. A full user guide is included with each cut.
Finally, the Be'Cup is reusable for 5 years. Once used, always sterilize in boiling water and put it in his pocket provided.
Order today and you will be delivered :
For Paris only :
- before 10:30 a.m. tomorrow, by courier 1h30.
- before 11:30 a.m. tomorrow, by courier 3h00.
For the Suburbs :
- before 12:30 a.m. tomorrow, by courier 4h00.
For the whole France :
- on Thursday 29th of June, with SoColissimo D+3 and Free Delivery.
- on Tuesday 27th of June, with Chronopost.