At each particular use, a particular product and not stung beetles, you will find!
This sterile lubricant gel is water based supplied within a syringe for better application.
You can use it to prepare for the introduction of urethral probes, electro-stimulating probes, biopsies, etc.
The peculiarity of this medical gel is that it contains a local anesthetic Ester type (lidocaine) and an antiseptic agent.
The local anesthetic avoiding pain upon insertion of a foreign object in the human cavity and facilitates thereof. The antiseptic reduces the risk of infection, if any.
Each syringe is delivered in its individual packaging, sterile.Safety Medical information:
- Properties of Lidocaïne: local anaesthetic of the ester type.
- Precaution for use: not to introduce or lick Lidocaïne contained in the lubricant.
- Possible side effects: irritations, rednesses, local paleness, purpura or a hyper sensitivity. These reactions are benign and reversible.
- Counter-indications: antecedent of over-sensitiveness in Lidocaïne (or allergy to the anaesthetic buildings of the ester type), methemoglobinemia, porphyries.
Order today and you will be delivered :
For Paris only :
- before 10h36 today, by courier 1h30.
- before 12h06 today, by courier 3h00.
For the Suburbs :
- before 13h06 today, by courier 4h00.
For the whole France :
- on Wednesday 29th of March, with SoColissimo D+3 and Free Delivery.
- on Monday 27th of March, with Chronopost.