Finally butter. Put butter in it that said, the other. We will finally be able to bake the strawberry pie!
This high quality American vegetable butter is fabulous to help you bake all the wonderful recipes you have prepared.To help you, here is a wonderful recipe for a strawberry cake to bake:
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Total time of realization: 1 hour
- Servings: 6 people
It's a Martha Stewart recipeIngredients:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 6 tablespoons Crisco butter
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 big egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 pound of shelled and halved strawberries
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter with Crisco a 10-inch pie plate. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
Put butter and 1 cup of sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer equipped with the paddle attachment. Mix over medium-high heat until the mixture is pale and frothy, about 3 minutes. Reduce the speed to medium-low. Mix in the egg, milk and vanilla.
Reduce the speed to minimum mix gradually in the flour mixture. Transfer the dough to a buttered pie plate. Arrange the strawberries on the dough, cut the sides and bring them as close as possible. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar over the berries.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until cake is golden and firm to the touch. The cake can be stored at room temperature, without cover, up to 2 days.
For those who do not understand, go your way and return to your sandbox. LOL.
Order today and you will be delivered :
For Paris only :
- before 11h26 today, by courier 1h30.
- before 12h56 today, by courier 3h00.
For the Suburbs :
- before 13h56 today, by courier 4h00.
For the whole France :
- on Thursday 22nd of March, with SoColissimo D+3 and Free Delivery.
- on Tuesday 20th of March, with Chronopost.